I'll turned 32 in August of 2011, so I'm already past the 30 hurdle, but with 35 looming ahead and so many of my goals left unaccomplished so far, I'm ready to challenge myself on the very public forum of my blog and get some things done. Ready? Let's go!
Move out of PADone!
- Take a cross-country road trip to Los Angeles
- Go on a vacation to Hawaii
- Finish grad school
Get a job I love in an industry I loveDone! Work for a company I believe inDone!
- Launch a coherent, well research and planned collection for spring and fall for Sun Sugar Studio
Redesign my pet photography websiteMostly done (branding complete, update in progress) Lose that last 15 poundsDone (and actually still losing)!
- Wallpaper a room (or at least an accent wall) with this Oh Joy! for Hygge & West wallpaper
- Bring my dogs on vacation with me
- Buy a second property
- Attend a professional conference (preferably SXSW)
- Take a cooking or baking class
- Spend a weekend in Manhattan
- Organize a fundraising event for an arts or animal cause
- Save a decent nest egg (in addition to 401Ks, IRAs, other investments, and a down payment for a second house) - I have a number for this in mind but I don't want to post specifics on my blog
- Go on a cruise
Run a 5KDone!
- Run a 10K
- Run a half marathon
- Run a marathon
- Camp on the beach
- Relearn Spanish (I used to be fairly fluent, but I'm extremely out of practice now)
- Live off my land/urban farming: grow a bigger vegetable and fruit garden (and maybe get some chickens)
- Take a photography class to learn more about studio lighting
- Foster another pup and find them a forever home
- Take D to Disney World (he's never been there and insists he doesn't want to go- I find this ridiculous)
- Partner with at least two independent artists for product extensions in my photography business
- Volunteer for a theatre company and maybe get back on stage again
- Take a jewelry studio class to learn a technique beyond beads and wire (welding, for example)
Watch LOST from beginning to end again (this could potentially happen more than once)Done!
- MWC (sorry, this is ambiguous, too- it means something, I promise, I just don't want to broadcast it on my blog)
- Destash all the beads I've accumulated over the years and will never use in my new jewelry line
- Get my professional website up and running